Tech Comm Univ. Programs

Subject: Tech Comm Univ. Programs
From: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- HABITAT -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:48:37 -0500

I'm currently looking at the master's program in technical communications
at the University of Washington, Seattle.

Question:
What's the best way to find out which graduate technical communications
programs in the U.S. are best? More to the point, is there a way to find
out if the program at UW is considered a good one or a poor one?

I don't know whether on-list replies are appropriate or not. If I get
useful replies directly I will combine them and forward them to the list.

Thanks for any help!

Tristan Robinson
Habitat for Humanity International
Americus, GA