Re: No bookmarks in PDF from Word

Subject: Re: No bookmarks in PDF from Word
From: Ivan Huska <ivan_huska -at- EPICDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:17:34 -0800

I made sure I had way less than 50 headings, but it still didn't work for me.
Any other ideas?

Peter Lucas wrote:

> I had a similar problem with PDFMaker and bookmarks. Turns out PDFMaker can
> only handle converting 50 headings to bookmarks. If your document has more
> than 50 headings tagged for bookmarks, forget it.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ivan Huska
n:              Huska;Ivan
org:            Epic Data Inc.
email;internet: ivan_huska -at- epicdata -dot- com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard