Re: Documentation and CMM?

Subject: Re: Documentation and CMM?
From: "Atkinson, Phil" <Phil -dot- Atkinson -at- BRAID -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:01:44 -0000

Beth,

you appear to be working in utopia! If you ever have any vacancies, please
let me know.

Seriously though, I can only assume that you have backup from senior
management in order to make this feasible. It seems you are very lucky
working for a company that, as far as documentation & testing are concerned,
are obviously very enlightened.

Are any of your senior management ex-authors or testers by any chance?

Phil Atkinson - Documentation Manager - Braid Systems Limited