Re: Acrobat 4 question--results

Subject: Re: Acrobat 4 question--results
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:23:29 -0500

Hallo:

My question regarding the importance of the upcoming Acrobat 4 release
produced few responses. I got conflicting information about the use of
Acrobat 4 for review of documents: one beta tester said the Reader provided
the ability to annotate a review document while another beta tester said the
Reader did not provide this capability. Support for PostScript level 3 is
another reason I might find the upgrade useful. Consensus was that version 4
of the reader does not change how graphics are displayed. Aside from that,
most folks directed me to look at adobe.com for answers, which I had already
done. I found no compelling reasons to upgrade at adobe.com nor did I
receive any info by email that excites me about the Acrobat 4 release. Sure,
I can download a competitor's web site and convert to PDF for on-line
viewing but, that's not something I care to do even though I do author web
sites.

Perhaps the most compelling reason to upgrade is to stay in the upgrade
path. The same reason I got Office 97 and CorelDRAW 8. Hakuna Matata.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=