Re[2]: Web authoring tool

Subject: Re[2]: Web authoring tool
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:28:00 -0600

Can anybody help me figure out how to export a formatted word file
(using Word 97), while maintaining the styles into HTML or attaching
CSS stylesheets.
We want to publish home pages using Front Page 98.

Beyond noting the fact that FrontPage 98 can directly read Word documents,
no, I can be no help at all. It's not a perfect import, but it's the best
one I know of.

<To all who tried to contact me recently: sorry, I "took the phone off the
hook" for the last week or so. I should be caught up by the end of the
day, so if you haven't heard from me by then, feel free to resend.>

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=