Help with RoboHelp

Subject: Help with RoboHelp
From: Jeremiah Gardner <Jeremiah -dot- Gardner -at- SCHWANS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:58:46 -0600

Thanks very much to all who responded to my request for help in getting a
raise. My new boss seems to see and understand things a little more clearly
now, and I'm confident my paycheck will be fatter soon. My bump in pay,
however, is still contingent on a few things. One -- I need RoboHelp
training quickly. I put in a request at Blue Sky Software's Web site. But
I'm guessing the training they provide is more costly and less effective
than that provided by others. Does anyone know of any 2- to 4-day seminars
coming up in the next few weeks. The boss is willing to fly me out of this
frozen tundra in which I live.

Please respond offline, and thanks again.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=