Frame > simple (?) HTML help system

Subject: Frame > simple (?) HTML help system
From: Benzi Schreiber <benzi -at- HARMONYCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:24:43 +0200

The boss wants an HTML help system, but doesn't want to allocate a lot
of resources (time) to the job. He'd like each screen of the application to
link to an HTML
page generated from the Frame or Word chapter dealing with the topic.
I'd prefer to create a proper HTML help system using one of the tools
available on the market.

Is the Frame save-as-HTML function going to give me what I want (decent HTML
help), or give the boss what he wants (i.e.,a really simple system)? If
neither of us is going to be happy with the results of this procedure --
does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Benzi

Benzi Schreiber