Re: Standard Specifications Documentation

Subject: Re: Standard Specifications Documentation
From: Donna Bruce <donna -dot- l -dot- bruce -at- USTRA -dot- MAIL -dot- ABB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:25:59 -0500

I've often referred to this site for descriptions and examples of the
various types of standard documentation:

http://www.airtime.co.uk/users/wysywig/wysywig.htm

You might also search for the MIL-spec standards for examples,
descriptions.
Donna

(Embedded Marc Lederman <marclederman -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
image moved 02/24/99 04:10 PM
to file:
pic26353.pcx)

Please respond to Marc Lederman <marclederman -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Donna L. Bruce/Raleigh/USTRA/ABB)

Security Level:? Internal

Hello,

I am writing to ask for assistance in developing a system requirements
document. My current project is a software development effort using a
web-based tool for the front end and a SQL database backend. We are in
the process of fleshing out the requirements and I'd like a template to
use for the requirements statement.

Does anyone have a good idea as to what is needed and how it would flow?

Thank you.

Marc

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=