Re: Style guides

Subject: Re: Style guides
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:25:52 -0500

You don't say the environment or the application you're using, but if it
is FrameMaker, you might want to consider the style templates that come
on diskette with SUN's "A Style Guide for the Computer Industry".

The style templates are very extensive, covering the whole range of
technical documentation, from cover, frontmatter, TO*s (TOC, TOF, TOT,)
and all other5 kinds of templates. You could then redefine them to your
specific needs

Also, Adobe has style templates for FrameMaker on their web site for
downloading and incorporation into FrameMaker.

John Posada

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=