Re: Style guides

Subject: Re: Style guides
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:49:53 -0700

I worked with MIL-SPECS years back and from what I remember they read
exactly like the example Carla provides. However, I'm not aware of any
on-line source for MIL-SPECS. Anyone?

Carla Martinek wrote:

I'm aware of the Adobe template paks. What I'm actually looking for is
something that details out the physical aspects of the documentation
template,
the process, and the production.

Super-simplified examples would be:
--Headers will left justified 14 pt. Helvetica Bold.
--Body text will be indented 1.5inches 12 pt. Palatino.
<snip>

> Martin R. Smith
> Technical Writer / Audiophile
> ENCORP: The Energy Automation Company, http://www.encorp.com