jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It Just Me?)

Subject: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It Just Me?)
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:48:18 EST

Bob asked for URLs to Dice and headhunter.net ...

Here's my litte gift to the list. I've just completed a very
successful job hunt. During the chase, I compiled the following
list of jobsite URLs:

http://www.dice.com
http://www.4work.com
http://www.ajb.dni.us
http://www.careerbuilder.com
http://www.careermart.com
http://www.careermosaic.com
http://www.careerpath.com
http://www.fedjobs.com
http://federaljobs.net/
http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/a.htm
http://www.headhunter.net
http://www.hotjobs.com
http://www.joblocator.com
http://www.jobbankusa.com
http://www.jobdirect.com
http://www.jobtrak.com
http://www.joboptions.com/esp/plsql/espan_enter.espan_home
http://www.net-temps.com/jobs
http://www.occ.com/
http://www.black-collegian.com/jobs/jobsearch.html
http://www.topjobsusa.com/

Good luck to all of you out there looking. And I'd like to
reiterate what someone recently said. The grand opportunity
I just landed (major company, superb benefits, and a
signing bonus) came through a lead from a friend that I
attended grad school with. Guys, build that personal and
professional network. It works, it works, it works!

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=