Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It Just Me?)

Subject: Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It Just Me?)
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:25:50 -0800

And if you want a handy piece of software that will go out and search many of
these sites, try out Wanted Jobs 98, available at:

http://www.wantedjobs.com/

After downloading this freebie and installing it, you set up a search by state,
job area in which you're looking, and a keyword if desired. You begin the
search and watch it contact the agencies and troll for the jobs you want. It
rates found jobs by relevancy. Then you click a posting you want to see, and
that agency's site opens in your browser to the page containing the posting.

I've found this to be very time saving.

And I have no association with the product.

Tom

--
Tom Herme

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=