Re: Replacing SHED grahpics with new image...

Subject: Re: Replacing SHED grahpics with new image...
From: Steven Feldberg <steven -at- ICU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:46:47 -0500

> So what I need to know is: can I simply change the graphic in the SHED
> without disturbing the hotspots, or if I replace the image in the SHED,
> do I need to redraw all the hotspot links?

I don't know about Robo's SHED editor, but in the microsoft tool (must be an
older version that I used, because I never saw a Replace command), you can
Copy the new graphic you want to the Windows Clipboard and then Paste it
into the SHED. It goes right in while leaving the hotspots just where they
belong. (It's been a while since I've done OLH so I'm not sure if you have
to clear the original graphic before pasting...just try it both ways. You
might want to see if this works in the Robo tool, as well.) Have fun.

/Steven Feldberg
Feldberg Communications
steven -at- icu -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=