Re: word usage (MCE)

Subject: Re: word usage (MCE)
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:55:36 -0500

Former Xeroid here.

I remember MCE, and it was in use (in Canada, at least) as recently as 4 years
ago. The version I was familiar with though, was a mainframe application, and
I am not clear as to how it was distributed, if at all, outside of Xerox.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

On Wednesday, March 03, 1999 4:37 PM, Scott Havens [SMTP:SHavens -at- ELCOTEL -dot- COM]
wrote:
> Actually, I don't know what ever became of that initiative. I left
> Xerox more than 15 years ago and the MCE Dictionary, being a proprietary
> thing, was not something I could bring with me. I'll have to go back
> through some of my old files and see if I can turn up any details about
> it. I'll let you know...
>
> SRH

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=