Re: Current TW books (was Re: Word Usage)

Subject: Re: Current TW books (was Re: Word Usage)
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:16:35 -0500

I just received a new book that I am thoroughly enjoying. It is called "Woe is
I", and addresses grammar issues and common mistakes (such as effect vs.
affect, etc.). So far, I have found it to be very well written, almost
entertaining!

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=