Re: Help -- MS Word File Open Problem

Subject: Re: Help -- MS Word File Open Problem
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:43:11 -0500

Hallo:

Haven't heard of this one. A few thoughts:

1. Which version of Word 97 do you have. Prior to SR-1, Word97 did not save
in Word 95 format but saved as RTF instead. Do you have SR-1 or SR-2?

2. Do you have any MacroViruses? Grab Norton's latest trial or download the
latest virus updates for your a/v s/w.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=