ANNOUNCE: Pubs Management Clinic News

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Pubs Management Clinic News
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:58:57 +0000

R e m i n d e r & U p d a t e

- Early registration discount ends March 12th
- 2 new sessions added
- Special, reduced-price Disney World passes available

1999 PUBLICATIONS MANAGEMENT CLINIC
From S O L U T I O N S

A year's worth of learning into a week. Meet your peers from
around the world!

Managing projects, people, tools and resources for print,
online, and web information

Featuring: Paula Berger, Saul Carliner, JoAnn Hackos, Nancy
Hoft, Jay Talbot, Steve Wexler, and others

April 12-16, 1999
Sheraton Lakeside Hotel
Orlando, Florida USA

$1,995 ($1,795 early registration or groups of 3)
Deadline for early registration payment: March 12, 1999

Save more by taking advantage of our Alumni Registration
Discount and our Help Training Partner Program Discount.
Contact SOLUTIONS for details.

CLINIC WEBLINKS:

GENERAL: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/mgt99.htm

DAY-BY-DAY: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/mgt99sch.htm
SESSIONS: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/mgt99sem.htm
SPEAKERS: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/mgtbio99.htm

DISNEY: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/sher-fla.htm
HOTEL: http://www.orlandosheraton.com/
REGISTER: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/register.htm

HOTEL AND TRAVEL:

Sheraton Lakeside
7769 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, FL 24747
http://www.orlandosheraton.com/

SOLUTIONS clinic room rate is $ 79 single or double room.
Call the hotel directly at 407-396-2222 for reservations.

Mears Transportation (800-759-5219) is the recommended
service from Orlando International Airport.

REGISTRATION:

S O L U T I O N S, Inc.
274 Main Street
Reading, Massachusetts USA 01867

PHONE: 800-448-4230 or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616
EMAIL: solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com
WEB: http://www.sol-sems.com/clinics/register.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=