Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It

Subject: Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It
From: George Beinhorn <trail -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:51:06 -0800

Try DICE:

http://www.dice.com/areasearches/canada.html

They're the primo job exchange for techwriters in Silicon Valley, and they
operate in other cities in the US and Canada as well.

--
George Beinhorn

"How to Run Your First 50-miler"
http://www.oceansofenergy.com

"God on the Job" (21 Interviews with
business managers who practice yoga
spiritual principles at work)
http://www.oceansofenergy.com/godonjob.htm

Ultrarunning o Yoga o Fitness o Drug Recovery
Weight Loss o Photography

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=