Re: Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Screen Captures
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 12:40:48 -0800

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:14:03 -0700, Robert Maxey wrote:

>What's wrong with ALT Print Screen? I use it daily to captire screens for
>documents. doesn't that work on OS2?

Nope...

Print Screen used by itself CAN be used, if you set your default printer
to a null printer device. Opening a view of that printer queue will then
display the print job, which can be double-clicked to be viewed, at which
point you can copy it to clipboard...

But that's a lot of messing around, especially when there are so many more
powerful, flexible tools available for free.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

I dread success. To have succeeded is to have finished one's business
on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female the moment
he has succeeded in his courtship. I like a state of continual
becoming, with a goal in front and not behind.
- George Bernard Shaw

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=