Bulleted Lists in Word 97

Subject: Bulleted Lists in Word 97
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:19:32 -0800

Guys, I'm having a stupid day. I have a formatted list which is being cut
and pasted from another document. My bullets are changing font size, shape,
etc. I can have my original format on the first one, and the second one is
some funky shape other than what I have created in my styles. I have tried
deleting the previous paragraph marker, but it stays the same. Currently I
am cussing Word and its makers. I guess my question is why is it doing
this, and what can I do to prevent it?

Sherri A. Seigler
MCI Systemhouse
(214) 589-6379