Re: Need help with a recommendation

Subject: Re: Need help with a recommendation
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:41:58 -0800

That would be great, but I personally cannot afford to go out and get my own
equipment. I have been lucky in the fact that my company has provided me
with the 21 inch monitor but as far as something that handles Framemaker and
Illustrator with ease, I'm stuck with the standard. Maybe I should just
ask for the raise?

My 0.02

> Gwen Thomas wrote:
> In speaking of the need for better equipment, Suzette Seveny wrote:
> "Ergonomics doesn't matter to this company at all, only productivity."

> (Not having to spend) money talks!
> Last year I got sick and tired of always "asking my employer" for the
> proper computer equipment to write awesome technical documentation. I
> went out and bought my *OWN* equipment: an incredibly fast laptop with a
> docking station (and ergo keyboard/mouse), and a 21 inch monitor.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=