Spell Checks and Grammar

Subject: Spell Checks and Grammar
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:37:16 -0700

Concerning the posts about correcting the grammar of list member posts.
What is the big deal? We are technical writers and good habits must extend
to list posts as well. I spell check my posts, I think everyone should as
well.

If a potential employer reads this list, don't you want that person to read
a well written reply, properly spell checked and without spelling errors?

Just my opinion.

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=