resolution on giving notice

Subject: resolution on giving notice
From: Cyndy Davis <kivrin -at- ZDNETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:35:17 -0000

Thanks to everyone who offered me great advice! I wanted to let everyone know what I decided. (Now that I have given my notice, I can post with my name.)

I talked to my manager and asked for 2 days off to go interview, explaining that it was my dream job and all. The 2 days were given, no problem. This morning when I came back, I went in and gave my notice. I offered to telecommute and possibly work in the summer. Both offers were taken gladly although we still have to work out time and money issues.

My new job is teaching English in a high school. So having a job in the summer is wonderful. I thank everyone for encouraging me to offer telecommuting. It made a difficult situation much easier.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a job in Kansas City, let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Cyndy

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=