Re: Hours Per Page

Subject: Re: Hours Per Page
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- AIRWIRE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:47:23 -0600

I think the important thing to consider is that you can't just pull a number
out of the air. You have to come up with an estimate of the hours per page
based on a thorough analysis of the project you're working with. For
example, there's a standard 5 hrs per page I've heard quoted, but this
number can change a great deal depending on the writers' knowledge and
experience, the SMEs involved, the user audience, and the type of project. I
highly recommend the Hackos book, by the way.

Penny Staples
pstaples -at- airwire -dot- com