Re: FWD: Explanations for getting fired

Subject: Re: FWD: Explanations for getting fired
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:02:52 -0500

Think of this this way.

Your job has so much less pressure when you come to this realization:

"I've been fired before and I'll be fired again."

Besides...I've never been asked what happened at a position prior to the
one I'm just coming off. You say you have two successful positions since
then in your history.

I don't think it ever will come up. If it does? "It wasn't a good fit
and I wanted something different." then immediately guide the discussion
to the good parts of the two previous satisfactory situations.

John Posada

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Telcordia Technologies, the company formerly known as Bellcore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=