Re: Interview & testing

Subject: Re: Interview & testing
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:10:58 -0500

> At 08:50 PM 3/10/99 EST, Connie Giordano wrote:
> >Yes, testing is a way of saying "prove it". And I expect you to prove that
> >you can do what your resume says you can do.

> >judgement on style--that tells me you can work independently. And I won't have
> >to constantly ask you to sit down and work, or to interview a developer about
> >an application rather than how many baseball games you watched on ESPN last
> >night.

How will a test that takes a few minutes to a couple of hours tell you
about my work ethics?

Is one of the questions "What did you do last night when you got home
and are you likely to want to discuss it at work?"

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Telcordia Technologies, the company formerly known as Bellcore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=