edit the Find tab list of words in TOC?

Subject: edit the Find tab list of words in TOC?
From: Paul Strasser <paul -dot- strasser -at- WINDSOR-TECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:29:21 -0600

Is there a way to edit the list of words that appear on the "find" tab in
the Table of Contents? The Find Setup Wizard states, "Before you can use
Find, Windows must first create a list (or database), which contains every
word from your help file(s)."

Well, the clients don't want every word. They also don't want every
punctuation used or every number (as if someone really wants to search for
those topics that contain a comma). I pointed out that the supposedly
unnecessary words, like "a" and "the," are there so the User can search for
phrases -- if these annoying little words are not on the list, Help won't
work.

Is there a way to do this? I will let the clients know that this is not
possible, if that's the fact.

I'm using RH 6.0, NT, if that matters.

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies