Forming New STC Chapter, Naples/Fort Myers, Florida

Subject: Forming New STC Chapter, Naples/Fort Myers, Florida
From: Paul Stubblefield <PStubblefield -at- MICROS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:40:21 -0500

Our chances of forming a Naples/Fort Myers STC chapter are better than ever --
interest is high and people seem to be ready to foster professional development
in our area. As you may know, the two nearest STC chapters are currently in
Fort Lauderdale and Tampa ? too far for most of us to travel on a regular basis
and really take advantage of our STC membership. The logical answer is, of
course, to form a chapter in our area. If you are interested, you can contact:

Marni A. Scotti
Technical Publications Dept.
Allen Systems Group, Inc.
marnis -at- asg -dot- com