Specific question about ForeHelp

Subject: Specific question about ForeHelp
From: "Pamela Kay - MIS (Corp)" <pkay -at- MAIL -dot- ALL-IN-1 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:18:48 -0800

Title: Specific question about ForeHelp

(Delurking)  I am the lone tech writer of a proprietary software help for a rather large company.  (Sound familiar?  =)  Of the 34 years in business this is the first time this has really been attempted!  Up until now they have relied on calling the Help Desk or a corporate trainer for answers.  Anyway, I recently acquired a copy of ForeHelp Premier and have been doing well with it.  However, I would like to create some links in a certain page and have been unable to find how to do it.  What I want is to have a list of topic headings at the top of the page and when you click on it, it takes you down the list to that topic just like on a web site.  I have looked all over the manuals and have been unable to find anything like this.  Anyone have the solution?  Thank you in advance for all of your help!!

Remember: STRESSED is DESSERTS backwards!
Pamela
MIS J