Re: Specific question about ForeHelp

Subject: Re: Specific question about ForeHelp
From: Peter Lucas <peterlucas -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:41:03 -0800

<snip>
>I would like to create some links in a certain page
>and have been unable to find how to do it. What I want is to have a list
of
>topic headings at the top of the page and when you click on it, it takes
you
>down the list to that topic just like on a web site.

<snip>

Can't you create a target in the paragraph you want to go to and then create
a jump from the primary reference? For example:

[Top of Help Page]
How to create widgets . . . <highlight text and create Jump and link it to
Target1>
How to delete widgets . . . <highlight text and create Jump and link it to
Target2>

[Body of Help Page]
<Target1>To create a widget, . . .

<Target2>To delete a widget, . . .

Read up on targets in the ForeHelp manual.

Good luck!

Peter Lucas

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=