Dedicated Outliner

Subject: Dedicated Outliner
From: Keith Bennett <bennettk -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:19:36 -0500

Howdy Everyone:

I'm looking for a dedicated outliner to use in writing software
documentation. The standard outliner in Word just isn't up for the job;
it's does not allow me the flexibility I need to create my documentation
plan for this project. Can anyone recommend where I may purchase such
software, or would it be possible that this "outliner" is available as
shareware?

It doesn't matter. I just need the outliner ASAP.

Thanks to all,
Keith

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=