Looking for work in Atlanta

Subject: Looking for work in Atlanta
From: sheldon kohn <sheldon -dot- kohn -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:47:15 -0500

Hello fellow tech whirlers,

I have been working on a a wonderful project at MCIWorldCom documenting an
on-line credit analysis tool written in Java. Due to across the board
reductions in IT, my contract has been eliminated rather unexpectedly, and I
am looking for another position in Atlanta.

Basically, I have worked as a technical writer for almost 10 years, creating
user manuals, training manuals, on-line help, and developer's reference
tools (e.g. APIs). I also have experience managing the
publications-development process. Of course, full details are available upon
request.

I would appreciate any leads that anyone can share. It is better if you
would contact me off-line at my home e-mail address:
s -dot- ikohn -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net -dot-

TIA to anyone with some information to share!

Sheldon Kohn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=