Hidden Text Settings in a Word Document

Subject: Hidden Text Settings in a Word Document
From: Shannon White <shannonwhite -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:08:23 -0800

I have a document that has links displayed as hidden text because I do
not want them to print. The links are merely navigational, and would be
of no benefit on a printed page.

The links only displayed, however, if Tools, Options, View, Hidden Text
is checked.

Is there any way I can save this document so that the hidden text is
displayed for this document , and I don't have to explain to the users
how to configure the settings on their machines?

I'm at a loss, and don't think it is possible, but I thought I'd try you
guys.

If you have any suggestions, please respond off-line, as I have a
deadline and get my list in digest form.

Any successful responses will be posted back to the list.

Thanks-

Shannon White
Documentation Analyst
shannonwhite -at- yahoo -dot- com