Screen Capture Software for DOS

Subject: Screen Capture Software for DOS
From: Robert Garland <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:47:51 -0500

I need to capture screens for a program that runs DOS only.
This software does not run properly in a DOS window.
It requires the real thing.

I have located some software doing a search of the web,
and Superclip (with DOSclip) does not do what I need.
However, it does come close!

Do any of you have the name of a product that will capture
screens while running on a DOS only platform?
Dumping to the printer is not what I need. I need to capture
the screen to a file that I can insert into PowerPoint and Word.

Can you point me to any appropriate software discussion lists?

Thanks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=