Re: One manual, two products

Subject: Re: One manual, two products
From: "Sukach, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Sukach -at- CAI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:13:55 -0500

We have a similar situation - a single manual that documents the same
product on 2 platforms: UNIX and NT. We use 2 symbols - one to indicate
the start of platform-specific information (a little icon representing a PC
or a UNIX server, depending) and one to indicate the end of
platform-specific information (a small diamond). This approach makes it
very clear which tasks are platform-dependent. You could use a similar
approach with your problem, developing an icon that represents your Pro
product and an "end" icon that represents the end of your Pro-specific task.
Hope that helps!
Becky Sukach

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=