Re: naive now burned tw needs advice

Subject: Re: naive now burned tw needs advice
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:41:03 -0600

Howdy,

I have taken a few jobs with hints or promises of future raises (it
takes me awhile to learn). I have NEVER had those raises come
through.

I don't know if it was out right lying or wishful thinking. I do know
that many companies have policies preventing them from giving
significant raises. In my experience, if I am not happy at the
outset with my pay, I will end up leaving the job unhappy.

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer
CPD, AMD

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=