Job Board search software

Subject: Job Board search software
From: steve <steve -at- SOFTLINESYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 07:56:39 -0800

A couple of months ago someone mentioned some software that searched all the
major job boards automatically. I've searched the archives but couldn't find
the reference. Does anyone remember the name or where I could find it? Only
for future reference ;)

TIA,
Steven Ward
Technical Writer

Still happily employed at:

Softline Systems Inc. Fax: (604) 266-1949 Phone: (604) 266-1995
850-1200 West 73rd Ave. Vancouver, B.C.
WWW: http://www.softlinesystems.com
Email: steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com