Re: Job Board search software

Subject: Re: Job Board search software
From: "LRMB Assoc." <manualwriter -at- USA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1970 18:00:00 -0600

Perhaps you are referring to Wanted Jobs 98? www.wantedjobs.com

If so, although it several users raved about it, I never got around posting
that my experience with it was that it fails to release resources so that
after using it you might want to reboot. I have a healthy 48 meg but found
it exhausted fairly quickly while using the program. Use the Win95
supplied Resource Meter to watch the resources as you use it.

At 07:56 AM 3/27/99 -0800, steve wrote:
>A couple of months ago someone mentioned some software that searched all the
>major job boards automatically. I've searched the archives but couldn't find
>the reference. Does anyone remember the name or where I could find it? Only
>for future reference ;)
>
>TIA,
>Steven Ward
>Technical Writer
>
>Still happily employed at:
>
>Softline Systems Inc. Fax: (604) 266-1949 Phone: (604) 266-1995
>850-1200 West 73rd Ave. Vancouver, B.C.
>WWW: http://www.softlinesystems.com
>Email: steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com

LRMB Associates mailto:lrmba -at- usa -dot- net
P.O. Box 530007, DFW-Metroplex, Texas 75053-0007

"A New Voice in the Write Direction"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=