MS Word problem - font color?

Subject: MS Word problem - font color?
From: Timothy Notzon <tmno -at- DYNEGY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:14:41 -0500

I'm creating a document in MS Word 97 and cannot figure out the following:

Text boxes have been inserted, with the font color set to 25% gray. I've chosen
"order" and set them behind the existing font (Times 12pt New Roman), with the
hope that it would appear with a "watermark" effect. When I print, the text box
info. prints as black - I am unable to set the font color as desired (everything
appears as one large mass). I've picked through the help file, but cannot seem
to find any useful info. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim Notzon

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=