Re: MS Word problem - font color?

Subject: Re: MS Word problem - font color?
From: Sandra Dixon <sdixon -at- BBN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:34:07 -0500

> When I print, the text box
>info. prints as black - I am unable to set the font color as desired
(everything
>appears as one large mass). I've picked through the help file, but cannot
seem
>to find any useful info. Any suggestions?

I recently inserted a textbox as a watermark in a document. What I did was
insert the text box as part of the header/footer, not the main body of text.

I used 25% gray font color, and removed the outline of the text box (under
Format -> Text Box).

Let me know if this is useful information for solving your problem.

Incidently, I just tried the procedures you listed in your email, and I am
able to print a text box that looks like a watermark and prints
gray....that is, it doesn't print as black even if I insert the text box as
part of the main body of text (and not the header/footer). Therefore, my
above suggestion may not solve the problem you are having.

-Sandy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=