Re: Styles for User Guides

Subject: Re: Styles for User Guides
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:08:53 -0600

I would think you'd be safe to use any existing template, including
the one you created for a previous company....with *some* changes.
Especially take care to change any proprietary logos or anything like
that. I think I'd also change a few other things just to make it a
little unique (for example, if you use a light bulb logo for "tips"
you could change it to something else). Shouldn't be but about a
half-hour's work.

Good luck,

Jane Bergen