Re: OK, new topic: How long does it take for a template to become stable

Subject: Re: OK, new topic: How long does it take for a template to become stable
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:36:41 -0600

John Posada asks:

<snip>
>How long does it take for your template to settle down?
<snip>

In my experience, the template NEVER settles downs. There is always one
person who won't approve the document until "just this one little change in
the page layout" is made. As a contractor, I follow the lead of the
client-manager I report to. If he says "Publish & Distribute" I do. If he
says "Make that user happy", I might grimace, but I do what he asks.

I've recently taken to having people review documents online, as that is how
most documentation is presented at this client site. Online reviews are even
more fun than trying to read a reviewer's comments written in 7mm pencil.

Have a great weekend all.

jarnopol

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=