Re: Favorite/Recommended Fonts

Subject: Re: Favorite/Recommended Fonts
From: Charlotte Hybschmann Jacobsen <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:18:43 +0200

I am from Denmark, Europe. I just had a look at three newspapers and four
magazines here at my work place. Only one magazine used sans serif as body
text and serif as headlines. The rest used serif as body text. And I think
this is the general picture. In my own writing I also use serif for body
text and sans for headings.

Charlotte.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=