Re: html editor questions

Subject: Re: html editor questions
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:51:17 -0400

Take a look at Allaire's Homesite. Free eval from their www site, and it's
worth
the price. It is, however, an HTML editor, as opposed to Front Page's
ability to
manage a site...
And I haven't heard any UNIX sysadmins say anything about Front Page
security problems,
although the anti-MS feeling is pervasive. IMHO, Front Page extensions on a
UNIX
server still means that all UNIX security is in effect.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Northchurch Communications