Re: linking to framed document

Subject: Re: linking to framed document
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:04:06 -0500

The target tags work if you start out inside the frame. It'll put the file
into the correct window of the frame you're already in. I need to start out
outside of the frame and link to a document within a frame--but not the one
that normally appears if you simply link to the frameset.
Thanks. Any input is welcome.

--Susan

Heidi Waterhouse wrote:

> I think, though I could be wrong, that what you're looking for is target
> tags. I found a good tutorial on the Netscape site, under the frames
> section, but I don't have the url here.
>
> Hope that helps
>
> Heidi Waterhouse

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=