Template and style sheet design classes

Subject: Template and style sheet design classes
From: "Hornoi-Centerwall, Theodore" <Theodore -dot- Hornoi-Centerwall -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:58:24 -0700

As someone who has written and edited technical documentation for several companies,
I have noticed each company has its own templates and style sheets, which tend to be
more or less modifiable, but remain the standards. Obviously, these templates and
style sheets began with somebody or some group designing them.

I would be interested in knowing what template and style sheet design classes
are available. Of even greater interest would be any evaluations any of you may have
who took a course which included template design (it may be part of a more general
course, of course).

Also, if there is anything out there (in hard copy or on the web) that documents how
templates and style sheets are related, that would be valuable.

Thanks!

Ted Hornoi-Centerwall
Technical Writer supporting CAS-CADE
and CATIA Define Applications (6-6C11)
425-477-4421 Blg 7-311.1 1C13-1.2 MS 6F-06

See the Writing & Editing web site
for more information on our services:
http://www-ads.ca.boeing.com/w&e/index.html

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=