The digitalscribe Mailing List

From: Hotmail <questmrk -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:10:06 -0400

Folks.

The digitalscribe list has no spam.

It is not an advisarial list to this one. I belong to both and encourage
people to do the same.

I also feel this is not the place to discuss this, and appologize to list
management to have caused noise rather than signal. If you have questions or
issues witht the digitalscribe list please email me at:

digitalscribe-owner -at- onelist -dot- com

Thanks,

Mark Bell

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=