Re: The Worst Thing About Contracting

Subject: Re: The Worst Thing About Contracting
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:59:18 -0700

>From what you've written, I wouldn't be surprised if your work ethic and/or
>professional abilities were at fault.
>
>-Svi-

I can't believe no one's called this guy's bluster. I've never seen a more
blatant personal attack with a complete absence of provocation.

Beth had a series of bad contracting experiences (and maybe is discovering
that fragility and sensitivity can be a painful hazard), no different than
many of us on this list. In fact I've seen many people (myself included)
turning to this list as a safe haven, looking for a group of people who can
understand our specific situations and commiserate. For the more honest of
us, the list also provides a welcome reality check. What we don't need is
some jerk knocking people down just for the fun of it.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington