Re: Staring into space

Subject: Re: Staring into space
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:26:21 -0700

Yup, I'm a percolator. Kevin's description fits me pretty well, and I'm so
glad I'm not the only one.

One of my first short stories I ever did (and one of my best) was written in
less than an hour. I'd spent a week thinking about it, and by the time I
sat down to the computer, it was just a matter of getting the finished
product down on paper.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)