Re: adjustable drawing container in Word 98?

Subject: Re: adjustable drawing container in Word 98?
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- GJCTECH -dot- FORCE9 -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:42:32 +0100

FWIW, I find Corel Draw 6 excellent for this sort of work. However, you can
use just about any vector drawing package (saving the drawing as WMF if
necessary). To ensure that the drawing stays with its preceding paragraph,
ensure that the picture is not formatted 'float over text' and format the
preceding paragraph "Keep with Next".

HTH,

Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK
geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=